Ok, I know I know... Toddlers aren't supposed to watch TV. I think the people who are able to enforce that are either saints, or don't own TVs. I mean, really. You're home all day (a day off or something) and you aren't supposed to watch ANY TV in front of the kid? And you AREN'T going to put something on TV for the kid to watch? Even if they're being obnoxious and it will chill them out? Yeah, I'm not that good...
So, what I'm saying is, we're not saints, so Avery watches TV. Not all the time. In fact, I love the fact that her school doesn't have any TVs, so she doesn't get it during the day except when she's home on weekends. However, the TV is unfortunately going in the evenings if we're home, but it makes EVERYONE happier.
Well, now, she has favorite TV shows. She's always liked Stephen Colbert, and Elmo is a fixture around here, but wow... Her new shows? Zaboomafoo and Caillou. (we do Sprout network around here a lot). She calls them "aboo" and "ay-ou", and asks for them pretty regularly. Is this odd, lol?
Anyway, I pulled out my camera and took some pics of her tonight. Got one with Caillou, but also got some cute ones of her trying to take pictures for me... Enjoy!




Life with 2
13 years ago
3 comments:
Flynn and I love Caillou too. The song is constantly stuck in my head
Ditto what Bec said. I think people on our planes to and from Turkey must have had the damn song stuck in their heads. I am able to play with my iPad because the tv is on!
I need to write a post on this too. I've held my tongue far too long lolz.
When my kids were younger we were big watchers of PBS Kids.. Clifford, Arthur, Caillou, and Zaboomafoo were our favorites! Oh and Dragon Tales! Loved me some Dragon Tales!!!
Post a Comment