Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shall I TRY to start again?

LOL. Every time I decide I'm going to start doing my blog again, I update, then disappear. Facebook is such a good way for me to keep everyone up to date, that I just ignore this. However, I love that I have Avery's first year of life documented, especially since I never got around to making her a baby book. So it's almost like her own virtual baby book.

As most of my friends and family know, Avery is expecting a baby brother around May 26, 2011. I'm now about 30 weeks pregnant, so 10 more weeks to go. My hope is keep this blog up to date for now, until at least this little guy's 1st birthday, so I have the documentation of both kiddos here.

In mommy and daddy's lives, a lot has been going on. We bought our first house last summer, and are still not completely moved in, almost a year later. All of our books are still in boxes in the rec room, we haven't painted any rooms, I haven't done much decorating, etc. Part of it is that I don't have the time/energy/money, but the other part is that I haven't decided how I want things yet. Should I have decided this already after a year? Probably. I'm notoriously indecisive.

As for work, Daddy had been having an ok year, but the Ohio government wants to make some major changes to the funding, etc., to education in Ohio and he's been pretty upset (which is an understatement). Much of his energy has been spent on that, as well as working on his thesis. Looks like it will be finished finally this summer! For me, I've recently learned that I will have a transfer at work, which is in the lines of a promotion, but not an official promotion. Basically, I'll get to a job I'll love (hopefully, lol) and not have to travel anymore. I'm ecstatic. I start the new position on April 1st, and will be in the job about 6 weeks before my maternity leave.

Anyway, those are our updates. I'm going to try to do a lot more on here, so stay tuned. :D And of course, you need some more pictures of Avery!



0 comments: