Ok, so I've been very lax about this blog for the last year, but I have a good excuse. Well, kind of. I broke my camera last May. How did I do this? There was a huge spider crawling towards Avery, and I used my OPEN camera (lens out) to squash it! Broke the lens focus mechanism... Anyway, I finally got a new one! Yay! Thanks, hubby! :)
So, here's some updates from Avery's 2 year doctor's appointment.
She's 34" (in the 56%)
26.7 lbs (51%)
48 1/2 inch CM head, lol... (76%, big head like daddy)
And now they take her blood pressure! She did great with it, and her bp was
88/50, which I guess is normal for a toddler?
And of course, I have some pictures now! Some of these my dad took at her birthday party, and some of these are my first fly with the new camera. Oh, and one of what she's doing right now! Silly kiddo. Man, I missed having a camera. Maybe now I'll be better at keeping this updated. :)





Saturday, June 12, 2010
Finally got a new camera!
Posted by Unknown at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment