Sunday, April 5, 2009

Help us pick a birthday theme!

Ok, so I'm starting the plans for Avery's 1st birthday party. My problem is, is there are TOO many cute themes.

I've got several I like (though 1 or 2 favorites), but I was wondering about everyone else's opinions. Here are the pics of the different themes. Leave me a comment on your favorite, please? Pretty please? Make this easier on me?








6 comments:

Lynette said...

Mandy,

We used the second from the bottom for Sam's first birthday. The stuff that goes with it was soooo cute, at least at Party City.

I'm a traditionalist when it comes to 1st birthdays. Everything should have 1st on it. When we used that theme, I even found a shirt that matched it for her and a crown.

...I had two birthday shirts for her...that one and another one I found at BRU she could wear while eating her cake.

The napkin you posted as the pic makes an adorable cake, too.

If you want to see how it all looks together to get an idea, I'll throw some of her first birthday pics up on my blog.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Michele! I'd love to check it out. :) Whatever I pick, we are having a cake made to go with it, so I love that idea.

Although, I showed the pics to DH and had to remove one already, as he vetoed it, lol.

Lea said...

I like the butterfly and the flower one the best but equally to the ladybugs. This is going to be so hard to pick a theme for our JFF's. You are ahead of me in the planning category. I like the idea of matching the cake. You are going to have a small personal cake for Avery right?

Lea

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, a smash cake is a must, lol. We're ordering her cake from this lady out by us that is just awesome! Check out her website... Ours won't be quite as fancy as some of these, but it's going to definitely be something special. We have a meeting at the end of the month to "design" it together. Yay!
www.clarencedalecakes.com

Jodie said...

Well, I think they are all pretty cute. I like the 2 in the middle the most. I must admit that I am jealous though because Sara is not going to get her own cake to smash on her birthday since we won't be at home. At least she won't remember it! Mandy, I think whatever you pick it will look great!

Jodie said...

OK, I was looking at those cakes and they are awesome! I can't wait to see pics!