Ok, so I've actually changed my mind on Avery's bday party theme ALREADY! Thanks for the feedback I got already. I appreciate it, and it led me to thinking about the outfit I wanted her to wear. I LOVE this outfit, so I got to thinking that I should just make THAT into the theme. So, here it is. The butterflies are going to be her hair clips, and I'm going to use that in invites, cake, etc., and then I'm going to use the colors and patterns for the rest of the party! What do you think? Any extra suggestions?
Oh, and we had fun playing outside yesterday. It was 65 degrees and gorgeous. (it's supposed to snow today. Stupid Ohio weather.)


Life with 2
13 years ago
2 comments:
I love the dress! She will look adorable in it.
What an adorable dress! Love it!! I hear ya about the stupid weather! We got snow last week. And this week it supposed to be in the 70's.
Post a Comment