Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy 1st birthday, Avery!


Oh, My!! Avery is one year old today... ((sigh)) my baby is not so much of a baby anymore.

Since I didn't keep a blog last year, here's a picture of her in the hospital.

She was:
7lb 8oz
born at 6:48pm
20 1/2 inches long

She was born after several days of back labor, but only several hours in the hospital. I was in a beautiful, epidural induced haze, and was pleased to finally have her with me.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy 1st birthday!!

Jodie said...

Happy 1st birthday Avery!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little angel girl.
Grandpa loves you so very much..
Mommy, please give her a big kiss from me,
Grandpa McCafferty

KaytienKysmomma said...

Happy Birthday baby cakes! Darn it Mandy you made me all emotional with the baby pic!! I remember seeing those pics when she was 1st born. hehe and the one of her on your chest and you on the computer. *sigh* 3 more days

Des said...

Happy Birthday to Avery! I'm late I know. ;o)
I still can't beleive it. *sigh*