Thursday, March 12, 2009

Some new video

Well, it's been more than a month since Avery started walking. She's gotten SO much better at it, can turn around, back up a little, maneuver, and only seems to crawl when she falls and thinks it would be simpler than trying to stand back up. Here's some new video (sorry the quality is not the best, but it's just from my camera).

Oh, and Brandi, it's too bad we can't splice the videos of the girls together, lol. Thanks for the push in the butt to put up a new video.

5 comments:

Meghan Rickard said...

I still can't believe we have walkers already!!! That went by so quick, didn't it! Before you know it, she'll be running out the front door, naked! :)

Jodie said...

She is so adorable! She is going to be full on running before you know it!!

Brent and Liz said...

oh my gosh! I can't believe it!! So cute! My avery is JUST learning to crawl.

Bec said...

oh my god mandy she is amazing.
I think Flynn is still about 4 months away from walking.

WilliamsFamily08 said...

Haha Mandy...isn't is amazing? Them walking. Kennedy stopped there for awhile but I guess she decided she likes it now and goes crazy. :)

Avery was so cute in the video.Loved it.