Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Computers and pictures



Avery loves seeing pictures of babies. Doesn't matter whether they are pictures of herself, other babies, random babies, cartoon babies... she loves them. So, while chatting with a friend the other day, Avery got involved and requested a baby pic. Here, she got her two favorite things. A chance to look at the computer, and a chance to see a baby! So thank you, Grant and Emily, for you contribution to our fun!!! (and yes, that is a cow romper she's wearing)

8 comments:

Jodie said...

She is just so cute! I love her cow romper! Every time Cooper sees a baby he calls them all Sara.

Rebecca said...

Awww!!

Meghan Rickard said...

Very cute! I'm sure the babies love talking to her as well :)

Heather said...

umm...is she cheating on Henry?:)

Anonymous said...

So cute! And Vaughn has that romper too! People saw a pic of her in it, and asked why I was dressing her like a cow?! haha! Such a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

OOps! Above comment was from me!

Des said...

She's so pretty, and I just cant believe she is walking now!!! ;o)

WilliamsFamily08 said...

Heehee. YOu need to update your blog. We need to get together and post some video of these girls walking together.